From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Laura Atkinson
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Theme/Topic for Canadian Caucus at 4Cs (6Cs?) 2003

Hi Everyone!

Given the theme of the Cs in 2003, maybe our caucus could have the focus of
Change/Transformation in Canadian Writing Instruction.  This could include
change in theories of rhetoric and composition, evolving ideas about
teaching and learning, innovative instructional methods and approaches, AND
changes in technology.  This could be tweaked a bit to sound current.

I have checked my calendar and found that I will be available to go to the
Cs next year.  So Roger, would you include my information in your submission
for the Canadian Caucus?  I hate to admit it but I'm very excited.

Laura Atkinson, Ph.D.
Education Analyst
The Manitoba Teachers' Society
191 Harcourt Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba
CANADA  R3J 3H2
Phone: (204) 888-7961 ext. 282
Fax: (204) 831-0877
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

My home phone number is (204) 783-2897.  My home address is 196 Walnut
Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA R3G 1P5.  My particular area of interest
is how theories of language influence curriculum and instruction in writing
and how changed practices eventually move into the practice of teachers in
the schools (K-12).

Laura

         http://www.StThomasU.ca/inkshed/