Hi, Linda.

I, for one, will be arriving at the airport in Charlottetown on May 9 at
2:50, aboard AC 8845 from Halifax. Please let me know whether there will be
someone there providing transportation to the conference, or whether I
should arrange something on my own, when you get the chance.

And thank you so much for devoting your time to all of this!

Ginny Ryan
St. John's, Newfoundland