Since the Early Drama, Art, and Music Review is suspending publication as
of the current issue (vol. 24, no. 2), I would like to direct folks to
METh for some of the kinds of articles that were previously welcomed in
the EDAM Review. The web site for METh is
<http://www.lancs.ac.uk/users/meth/intro.htm>. Other articles may be
appropriate for Comparative Drama, now edited by Eve Salisbury (English
Department, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI 49008, USA) or, of
course, for REED's own Early Theatre.

If someone knows how to put this message onto PERFORM or any other list
that might attract interested scholars, I would be glad to see the message
passed on.

Many thanks.

Clifford Davidson