Cliff:
        Please don't forget RORD, which--despite the prominence of "Renaissance"
in its name--devotes close to half its space to articles on medieval drama
these days.  Submissions come to me at Department of English, CMB 1045,
University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA  98416-1045.  The 2002 volume is
currently in preparation, and should be published in early summer.
Submissions for the 2003 issue should reach me by Oct. 1.
Thanks,
        Peter Greenfield