At 08:02 PM 4/3/2002 -0600, you wrote:
He seemed very dyskinetic today. I think he is at the point i was prior to
my Pallidotomy. I was either off or i was dyskinetic. There was no middle
ground. If i did not take any medication i would be off. if I took any PD
medication  I was dyskinetic.

Emily - I watched the Oprah show today and was surprised the MJF had so