I have had constipation very badly.  I take only Sinemet for PD.  After a long period of trial and error I now take Enulose by prescription.  It is generic, pleasant tasting, and low cost.  I take this at night at bedtime.  In the morning I take Citrucel.which is over the counter.  I eat prunes with my breakfast and drink a lot of water during the day.  The BM's are no longer difficult or painful  and occur about four days a week.  Hope this helps.  Peace, Bob Berger