At 01:02 PM 4/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Linda,

HI Jenn, I was diagnosed when i was 45 but I knew i had PD at least 6
months prior. When I got the diagnosis from the Neuro i walked down to the
check in counter because my wife worked there. I told her
That I had PD and as i was telling her i could  not believe what was coming
from my mouth. There was a kind of unreal sense that i had. IT was at least
a year before i told my employer. in fact it was about a year before i told
almost anyone. I was pretty much in denial for that first year. By 1989 I
was telling every one, including my employer. My employer was the Oregon
Department of Revenue. I continued working for the department until April
of  1001  by then I'd had PD for 14 years and it was affecting the quality
of my job.