Hi Rayilyn and others having glasses/contact lenses,

 I'm shortsighted, I have worn glasses for over 40 years... As time goes by,
my seeing is worsening and worsening , in the past few years I could not see
either those things and letters which were close to me or which were in the
smoggy far. It was a very  tyring "job" to take off my glasses to read sg in
the shops then take on, etc. I had not been told for a long time that this
phenomen was in connection not only with my original myopia but also with
PD. Two years ago I got progressive lenses with 3 gradual locations with no
lines - like Rayilyn.
I had little difficulties in the beginning with them  that  on WHICH part of
the lenses I have to see WHERE. But after a few weeks me and my glasses
became good friends...

The most careful and precise fitting of the lenses is truly essential,
otherswise you feel dizzy, you can see little hills or waves on the
street/in the pavement  which aren't really there but you may easily fall
flat because of them...

It is a pity that my "good friend" is already not enough good for me
anymore - I have to find a new friend, a stronger one. In a few years I will
look like a wise old owl. Perhaps without wise.

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**