Rayilyn - One thing about me you should know.  I allow and accept what
you and others believe in.  No one HAS to believe in God, because HE IS.
You know I've corresponded with you a great deal, and I truly accept you
as you are - but no matter, you are the way you are whether I accept you
or not, and that's the way it should be.  On the other hand so many of us
are believers that I'm not too sure it isn't part of being on the list
and corresponding about it.  Such as talking about nutrition, vitamins,
hospital beds, etc.  What helps one person may not help another, but we
should  TRY everything we can.  As you know, I'm not the one with PD, but
my love tells me he couldn't make it from day-to-day with his faith.
Best wishes, Rayilyn.  Just know I care.  Jo Ann