Hi Gerry,

Thanks, I just posted it, Greg Wasson wrote it.  Are you guys going to
the Forum I hope?  I always tell people about the role playing,
legislative visit demonstration you, Bob Martone, and Carol Walton put on
at the last forum. It was excellent; I wish you would do it again.  I
know it's been tough for you and Brig the last few years, and I'm sorry
the past year was even tougher.  I hope to see you both again sometime
soon.

My very best to you and Brig,

Charlotte