Hi- I've noted a cosiderablle interest in having a BOOK list of "CHAT
PEOPLE".  I think
this is a very good idea-but it should list members only those who want to
be on such a list,
It should not be an archive of total member listings. I propose calling it
"MESSAGE TO
GARCIA BOOK LIST"  ---cf TR days-history.It could be a separate file name
with sub file
for each state.A person could send a "GARCIA" message to enter his/her file
in to the "GARCIA BOOK"
with first name or full name, town or city,email address,only. and STATE.
The GARCIA BOOK LIST could be archived separately and accessed by  STATE
name
Do you think this is feasible or possible? What do our web masters say?
These are my thoughts for the day.   Thx for listening.
                    GARCIA BOOK LIST---      format
    Vic Serreze        Kennebunkport     [log in to unmask]      MAINE.