Patricia Lewis - I apologize if I offended anyone by my own beliefs.
First of all, I don't believe I said being a believer was a criteria of
being on the list.  I think what I said was, that having faith is just as
important in PD as meds, wheelchairs, etc.  I was married to a Baptist
minister for 17 years and did a great deal of family counselling.  One of
the things that I never did (I don't think) was to try to force my
beliefs  on some  one else.  I presented it to everyone I could and let
that person decide what to do with it.

When I said I "allowed" and accepted what other people believe, came from
the teaching that God allows us free choice and what we do with it is our
own decision.

Please understand - I am NOT a sanctimonious person,  I am only ME, as
you are only YOU.  As it should be.

Frankly, I believe this subject has been bounced around enough and we
would probably all be better off if we moved on.

Best wishes, Jo Ann