Rob, should I take it?   Don't tell me to ask my doctor, he is waiting for
info from me.

Does my Lopid for high tryglycerides have a negative effect?  I got PD after
being on it for couple of yrs, I'm still on it.  I got off it for a year or
two while taking Evista, but went back on it.  Tremor moved to right side
shortly thereafter about 3-4 mos ago..

Also, is acetaminophen contraindicated?  A Headache PM  (Diphenhydramine HCI
and aceto) not only helps me sleep, it seems to alleviate my PD symptoms
somewhat.  I know antihistamines are an old PD remedy.

Also, could you possibly do  a "Drugs for Dummies" piece on this?

Thankful, but struggling to understand, Rayilyn