Hi Jeannie,  You will probably receive more feedback than you ever hoped
for.  No sense raising astink over  something that the CHinese call "Hung
Chow".  It is one of issues that we PWP expewrience at the chronic level.
Let me paly the part of a stool pigeon for a moment.  Sometime syou can't
help but to force the issue. BUt be aware of the asociated problems that can
resuklt in extended bouts of constipation. Too much time on the ivory throne
can cause the development of henrhoids. Ive neve rhad one but then again i
take a large anmount of sh.....suplements. but i had beter not go to far
into that.   I personally have been impacte dby this phenomenon which occurs
by the dimenishing perstolic action of the colon. It begins to fail at ita
normel task of moving stuff from pint A to popint B.  I will share some of
my secrets.:
 INcreased amountsd of liquids helps the passage of time on the throne.
Nightly I take a product that has an exlax efect but without the dependecy
warning s that is found on the exlax and otehr laxative products labels. it
shal remin nameles les i become castigated by the watchers of the list.
Ocasional us eof supositories, store in a cool dark place so as not to
dissolve only to be well eventualy store in places to be dissolved.
I make my own granola type of cereal which has a very high fiber content to
it. This i eat regularly and it asists me likewise. The recipe  for which
could be made availbale but certainly not for sale.
and a good book anmd aclose door(s) betwen me and my wife. I have been known
to grunt whil;e i am uhhh... on tyhe throne and this sound of extended
determination is ofensive her to her ear anbd with any hope  to her
olfactories eventualy. If I am lucky.
Please, if you cant see the tongue incheek humor in this see your doctor.