For what it is worth, here is our experience with CR.  Caused
unpredictable a wild swings in On and Off cycles.  By discontinuing the
CR and raising the Snippet to every 3/4 hours we were able to smooth the
response.  Perhaps there are some people who should stay away from CR,
we are definitely one of those types.  We used comtan along with Sinemet
and found a world of difference.  Of course we all know hat no two
Parkies respond the same, but as I said "For what it is worth".
Ron heimback