Fellow myopics, if you feel dizzy or things don't look right, as Olga, says
and you are told you will get used to them in 2 weeks, THEY ARE NOT GROUND
AND FIT CORRECTLY.  Also, you need to learn to turn your head side to side
rather than just your eyes.  This was tried on me, but I had had the
experience of correct fit for 8 yrs and knew better.  Many people, first
timers, give up.  When your prescription is ground, they have to put a dot in
the right spot on a blank pair of lenses.  They really do work, are
expensive, but better I think than fooliing with two or three pairs of
glasses.   Rayilyn