sorryrayilyn but i disagree.  i tried but could not get used to progressive lenses.  as you said, one must learn to move the head not the eyes when reading.  this goes against the natuaral movement.  also, i'm very prone to motion sickness.  these lenses had my stomach tied up in knots.  glad they work for you and  so many others but this myopic is staying with regular bifocals.

sami