From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Lisa Crumrine
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: HELP

----- Original Message -----
From: Lisa Crumrine
To: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 12:09 PM
Subject: HELP

I have abruptly changed meds, per my new neuro from
.25 permax 5 x day to .125 mirapex 3 x day
removed amantadine 4 x day and continued on sinemet
25/100 5 x day

feeling semi ok at the moment but having a real
hard time mostly.  shaking /tremors and having a
hard time moving my body at all, very stiff!
any suggestions?  new neuro is unreachable (it's
saturday) and I dont really have anyone else to
call, I am on an island in the Caribbean (VERY
SMALL ISLAND) and don't have any one else to call or ask.

Lisa in St John