Hi  I am relatively new to this list but yes I am going to the Walk in New
York.  I went for the first time when they last held it in Sept.2000 by
myself (due to unfortunate circumstances beyond my control) but this time I
am taking some family along.  I would be happy to meet anyone that is also
going.  I am 48.  I was so ready for the Walk this past Sept. as I set out
and succeeded in raising about $12,000 but then it was cancelled due to
tragic events of Sept. 11th.  Don't know how I will do on the 2 miles on
concrete (my least favorite surface) but I'm willing to try.  Hope to meet
some of you there.  Diana