Janet & All -

This experiment with rats is truly exciting.  It may help to unlock many
secrets of gene therapy.  On with the research!

Janet: You?  A chicken?  I don't believe a word of it.  You've proven your
bravery to us.  Now all we have to do is convince you.  Brain surgery?  A
piece of cake compared to living, if you could call it that, with the
progression of PD.  And I know this from personal experience!

When considering such an option (ablative procedures, DBS, or transplants -
both human and non-human) one must, of course, be aware of the positive and
negative possibilities of any given treatment.

Knowledge is Power!  And that's part of what this group is all about.

Jim Finn