Diana: My fault. I was replying to Jill (chrisjilltimetc) who had replied to
you saying she had been prescribed Mysoline for PD and suggesting to her that
perhaps she had Essential Tremor rather than PD. Unfortunately I used the
string subject you started thereby causing the confusion. Interestingly,
later on in the string, in reply to someone else's question about Mysoline,
Jill suggested that it was recommended by
 Neuros for PD and suggested checking it out with a search engine. I put
Mysoline into google and read the manufacturers site where there is no
reference to its use for PD. So we have both message string confusion and
message content confusion, both of which may be my fault.

Paul H. Lauer