Hi to All,
This is Janice Morgan, I was wondering if there still is a chatroom? I tried
to go to the one listed in the book When Parkinson's Strikes Early and was
told that it no longer there. By the way for all who worked on the book I
really like it I do believe it is on book that my husband will read. He was
given the book Saving Millie but has not read it I did. I also liked how
Rick Hermann explained on page 31, that we have a lessability, I loved that
definition. I to am finding it harder to do the things I once loved doing. I
now take care of my infant grandson whom is only 4 months old and will soon
be taking care of another one due May 3rd. I do this 3 to 4 times a week. It
helps keep my focus off myself and onto someone else.  Janice soon to be 55