Hi Pat,

the person from Hungary is me, Olga (Olga Maria Ronaky).
Heviz is in Hungary and I am very pleased to know  that it is a really world
famous spa!

Gisi!

If you are interested in getting more info about the Hungarian spas please
contact me offline. I'd be very glad to meet you in my little country and
host you and help you to find the best spa of Hungary for you. And another
question: have you ever heard about the Peto Institute? It is for
handicapped children and adults, they have special conductive therapy even
for PWPs. They helped me alot many times, they make miracles!

(As a matter of fact, I would be glad to meet and host ANYBODY from our
ciber-family, of course!!!)

My best wishes both of you,

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**