We're Finished, over, done !
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Emily and Julian Brinac
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 4:08 PM
  Subject: Re: HE loves us?

  Jo Ann, ALL:
  I was hopping that subject on "He loves us?" would cease. At times, it
  sounds like it is never ending subject. Anybody on this list has no
  reason to comply with any particular race, beliefs or educational level.
  What is going on in Afghanistan and many other countries in the world is
  far beyond  individual beliefs. We all have our own individuality. It is
  what ties us together on this LIST (PD?) rather than what makes us
  different. To accept one another the way we are rather than to look for
  the source of disagreement would give us, in my opinion, more love and
  understanding. Lets get on with question relating to Parkinson or, for
  instance, M. J. Fox on today's Oprah show.  (Trying to change a
  subject...)
  Emily