  From: Olga Rónaky
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 8:57 AM
  Subject: Re: spa help

  Hi Pat,

  the person from Hungary is me, Olga (Olga Maria Ronaky).
  Heviz is in Hungary and I am very pleased to know  that it is a really world
  famous spa!

  Gisi!

  If you are interested in getting more info about the Hungarian spas please
  contact me offline. I'd be very glad to meet you in my little country and
  host you and help you to find the best spa of Hungary for you. And another
  question: have you ever heard about the Peto Institute? It is for
  handicapped children and adults, they have special conductive therapy even
  for PWPs. They helped me alot many times, they make miracles!

  (As a matter of fact, I would be glad to meet and host ANYBODY from our
  ciber-family, of course!!!)

  My best wishes both of you,

  Olga
  PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own