  From: Schaaf Angus / Meadow Creek Ranch
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 7:20 AM
  Subject: Re: Rob/Glutathoine/Drugs for Dummies

  Don't know on the oatmeal,  got started on the lecithin - I feed oats to the
  cattle, and I eat lots of beef....... I do also have CRS  (can't remember
  S___ )  on many days. Just think some of us should  start taking only the
  pretty colored  pills to go with out  agent orange and other chemicals that
  Uncle Sugar  introduced us to....Rob