saw new neuro on thurs, started new drugs on Friday.  asked if it was going to be ok to change from permax to mirapex that dramatically , he said no problem and that I should be feeling better right away.  I cant just go back to the neuro on Monday because he is a 1/2 a days journey by boat and plane and car...I suppose I could just go back to my old med doses on the old drugs but that is going to mess me up also.  I am 44 yrs old dx '93 pd 9 yrs

been having probs with the old drugs for awhile (that is why I am switching
( sinemet 5 x 25/100 5 x permax .25 3 x symetryl)  see previous post "help
thanks for any feedback
Lisa
st john usvi