From: CM
To: Patricia Lewis
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 3:53 PM
Subject: Quick Question

Hi Patricia,

You referred to the LIST and how supportive it could be.  I found your husband's email at the website www.young-parkinsons.org.uk.  I am not sure what you mean by the LIST.

I forwarded your emails to my daughter and she wanted me to thank you for your kindness and the information you passed on.  At this point, the more she can learn, the better she feels.

She prefers I do the "research" for her ... says it makes it easier and she's less likely to panic -- not sure I understand that; but, hey -- what's a mother for anyway :-).

Carole