Emily, I think this should be kept off the List. My response to Joe:
Joe, good question to Jo Ann.  I find it impossible to believe what I cannot
believe.  If believing helps some, that is good, but I don't know why they
assume everyone does.  I'm writing to you privately cause I haven't gotten an
email from "God" "himself' yet regarding how "he' feels about PARKINSON'S
disease and all the other horrors human beings face.  [log in to unmask]