Dear Rayilyn,

I'm pleased that you saw the validity of my question "HE loves us?" and were not afraid to e-mail your views to me and to the list. I am also pleased that others attempted to answer the question. E-mail is such an excellent way to exchange ideas and learn from one another and I believe dialog leads to understanding which in turn can lead to tolerance of differing beliefs. I also think that understanding and tolerance are a better way to live that what we've seen for years in Northern Ireland and more recently in the Middle East and Afghanistan. And you are right that it's not a good practice to assume that everyone belongs to the same faith and holds the same beliefs because it's simply not true.

Joe