Maxine,
I would ask your MD doc or pharmacist to tell you which meds are safe to
take for a cold with the other PD meds he is on. Eldepryl is a monoamine
oxidase inhibitor and any medication with dextromethorphan in it should not
be used.

I am not a doctor but I am concerned with the fact that he is taking prozac
with eldypryl.  This is contraindicated in the PD drug information that I
found.

http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/drugdb/062.html

This is a link about PD meds, their interactions and contraindications.
Take a look at eldypryl and prozac and you will see my reason for concern.

Deborah aka Tenacity