who's normally pretty perky?
glumpy?
sounds about right
i've having trouble stabliising between
overdone and underdone
so i'm too dyskinetic right now
and i hate it
yikes did i say that?
i also seem to be in another hormone cloud
thay say that after 12 months with no period
one can generallly figure on having made
the jump past menopause
i alomst made it ,,, but ma nature
just hit me with a near 'normal' one
phooey ...
so near and yet so far ...
so my will has turned into won't
the paralysis of same associated with cd
has taken over most of my daily funcitonability
i.e. i am doing what i absolutely have to
and no more
no fun
no gumption
no personal correspondence
no book work
no business correspondence
or hardly any
and all those 'shoulds' sittin there starin at me
odsp rejected my claim for moving expenses
and i should appeal it
my bathroom needs repairs
and i should write the property manager
the access center o.t. is trying to contact me in re
completing my adl needs including
unfinished shower/hair washing aids
ie shower hose/bath chair/grab bars
amd new discussions re mobility aids
ie collapsible wheel chair for when
trish and i go out in her car
ie home scooter? for when i'm off at home
and can't make it from one room to another
and i should return her phone calls
i have a mountain of laundry to do
and no will
i can't keep up with the housework
and the acces center say they can't provide help
and i should pursue that at a higher level o r elsewhere
i can see all these negative thoughts and
tainted ideas swirling in my head
and know intellectually that they are bogus ...
but the cloud persists ...
and i wait ...

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/