Good Morning,

I noticed the thread on a persistent cough and wanted to put a comment about
my personal experience.  There are times when it seems I have trouble
clearing the drainage I  suppose we all have.  For some reason I have a
problem clearing the drainage and develop a little bit of a persistent cough
and want to continually clear my throat all the time.  This only happens on
occasion when it does it is the most bedeviling thing. There just seems to
be this one area that I cannot clear.  And I can only remember one time when
I felt like I wanted to choke or gag because of it. I have found that
gargling with hot salt water or drinking hot liquids offers me some relief
when I'm having that pesky little cough.

Regards,

Terry