so she asks:  what do you call a glum parky?

is this a riddle?   a glarky ?    a glumarky ?   unperky-parkie?

Hey jp...do you Canadians have "case workers" or "social workers"
that can help coordinate, facilitate and in general participate?
If you don't already, it sounds like what you need.

Sounds like you are your own advocate, caregiver and attendant
all rolled into one and that can be a handful when you are physically challenged to
get from room to room. A bit much for anybody.

yeah, I know all about that 11 month trick too...stinks doesn't it !

you recognize that this is a temporary slump, so sit back in your
easy chair with a bowl of icecream and all those kitties around
you and when you are ready to make a few calls you will.

I'll be singing Amazing Grace for you at 12noon E.S.T., join in
with me if you'd like!

hugs, Gail in Va.