PIEN members have a rendezvous site at the Parkinson's Unity Walk in New York
City this coming Sunday. (For more information including a full schedule, go
to www.unitywalk.org)

Registration starts at 11:00 a.m. at the Central Park Bandshell. Enter the
park at 72nd Street on the WEST SIDE - apparently the east side should be
avoided because events on Fifth Avenue are expected to cause congestion.

To meet and greet your fellow list members, go to the Spanish language table
in the registration area between 11:15 and 11:30. There will be a sign in
evidence. If you want us to know you're coming so we can keep an eye out for
you, e-mail me or Linda Herman [log in to unmask] - off list.

The prospect of meeting list members in person is exciting. Hope to see many
of you there!

Kathleen