From: "Kaye Trott" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 11:37 AM
Subject: funding

> HI:
>
> Kaye Trott here again
>
> I was talking with the leader of a support group that I belong to. She
mentioned since the  group is supported by a Hospital and generally does
not produce revenue she is concerned about future funding.

> I wonder if people in other groups could share ideas of where funding
can be obtained.  I feel the support group is important for PD patients
and especially for caregivers but in these times of tight budgets I can
see the hospitals side also.

> I will appreciate any ideas anyone wishes to share with me.
>
> You can reach me through the list or directly at [log in to unmask]
>
>  I also am pushing our chat room at my group and am very pleased with
info that I get from it, especially about stem cell research.

mailto:[log in to unmask]