Marg, Noel, and Mac,

Thank you for posting your site a second time - it is terrific!  Wonderful
recipes, great esprit.  I appreciate the enthusiasm for cooking and the
reference to Big Night, one of my favorites, right up there in the pantheon
of the great food movies.

The alliterative pattern is engaging too. What's next - Muesli for MS? Haggis
for Huntington's? The possibilities are endless.  :-)

It is inspiring and motivating to read of your successful and original
fundraiser. You make it all sound very doable and a lot of fun.

Admiringly yours,
Kathleen