It appears that you are using Outlook Express as your e-mail client.  If
that is not the case, please let me know what client you are using and
ignore the rest of this message.

While looking at your Inbox, select File | Folder | New... and create
folders for your PD List Mail and your Sparkle mail.  All of the
remaining messages will go, by default, into your existing Inbox.  The
new folders can be subfolders of Inbox or could be located anywhere
else.

Then, you need to create two rules:  one for PD List Mail and one for
Sparkle mail.  I'm not on the SPARKLE list so I'll tell you how to
create the rule for this list and you can intuit the SPARKLE rule from
there, I hope.

To create the PD List Mail rule, do the following:
1.  Click on Tools | Message Rules | Mail...
2.  In the top text area (labeled "Select the Conditions for your
rule"), check the box "Where the To line contains people"
3.  Click on the blue underline in the "Rule Description" box that says
"contains people".
4.  Enter "[log in to unmask]" in the "Select People" dialog
box that pops up.
5.  Click Add and then OK.
6.  In the second text area (labeled "Select the Actions for your
rule"), check the box "Move it to the specified folder".
7.  Click on the blue underline in the "Rule Description" box that says
"specified".
8.  Select the PD List Mail folder that you created above and click
"OK".
9.  In the bottom text area (labeled "Name of the rule"), type in a name
you like such as "PD List".
10.  A "Message Rules" dialog box will pop up with your rule checked.
11.  Click "New..." to add a similar rule for the Sparkle list.
12.  Click "OK" on the bottom of the "Message Rules" dialog box.

If you want both lists to go into the same folder, you can add multiple
names in step 4.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Gary