Hi All -

National Public Radio has picked up the Canadian Radio Corp's interview of
yours truly on the subject of xenotransplantation.  As most of you know I
underwent this highly experimental procedure, for the treatment of
Parkinson's Disease, in September of 1996.  In this operation, 12 million pig
cells were implanted in my brain.  So far the results have been impressive.

You can access additional information about this broadcast (schedules and
stations) at the Living On Earth website at this URL:

http://www.loe.org

Look around and you'll find a complete transcript of this half-hour
interview.  I believe that there is also a RealAudio version.

Questions?  Feel free to write!

Thanks -

Jim Finn