Bunny, you may have heard what I said, but you have no idea what I was
responding to when I replied to Debra's suggestion that therapeuic cloning
involved sperm and egg.  I apparently fafled in my attempt to explain
therapeutic cloning as oppposed to reproductive cloning, It sounds like
you're mixing them up.  Terry does it  better.  Read his post again. When
does a "life" begin, what is a person.....that is what people are dusagreeing
about.  Believe  what makes sense to you.  Rayilyn