In a message dated 4/13/2002 1:22:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Bunny, you may have heard what I said, but you have no idea what I was
> responding to when I replied to Debra's suggestion that therapeuic cloning
> involved sperm and egg.  I apparently fafled in my attempt to explain
> therapeutic cloning as oppposed to reproductive cloning, It sounds like
> you're mixing them up.  Terry does it  better.  Read his post again. When
> does a "life" begin, what is a person.....that is what people are
> dusagreeing
> about.  Believe  what makes sense to you.  Rayilyn

Rayilyn, I hope you are referring to another Bunny; I am not familiar with
this recent thread/topic as I have been out of town and am now ill with the
flu -- and therefore my delete button has been kept pretty busy -- just
couldn't read all the 800 messages that were accumulated on my 'puter.
Bunny DePew