Hi, Emily and Janice- thanks for making me think some more....Whose life is
it you take if you use your own DNA and your niece's "eggshell" to use
therapeutic cloning to cure yourself?  Your own life, your own delayed twin
(a possible clone, which is a no no), the gutted egg of my niece?

I welcome your criticism.  I beliieve it is critical that we understand the
difference between the 2 kinds of cloning.  Do we?  Whether we agree to
outlaw them is another subject and it is hard to keep religious beliefs or
faith out of that argument.

When emailing I stray from one point into another one..  In writing a column
for the paper I need to know if  I'm not being understood.  Rayilyn