Maxine,

Whether or not nasal sprays are contraindicated for pd or not, they have
a nasty of habit causing congestion to rebound rather badly. Instead, I
recommend "NatruVent" which is a gentle (don't get the store brand for
this) saline solution with a moisturizer.  It will help break up the
mucous and help him breath.  I believe that the antihistimine
chlorpheniramine maleate, brand name "Chlortrimeton," (sp?) is OK; I have
used it for years with PD, and it was OK'd by my doctor.  Benadryl is NOT
ok, and I'm not certain about decongestants.  I strongely suggest you get
separate drugs, rather than these combination cold remedies or 12 hour
things.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Charlotte