I know this topic has withered away but I have been watching and just have a
few questions:

Why is it okay with the Christian community that scientists play with life?
Do you realize how many fertilized eggs die in the attempt to create just
one baby?  The right to life platform should really say "right to life under
certain circumstances".  For if you believe in military action as being
okay, the death penalty or invitro fertilization, you are denying a right to
life in all three circumstances.  I find it somewhat egotistical that any
human being believes they have the knowledge or right to determine that one
life is more important than another.  These same human beings make decisions
based on fear.  The fear that something bad is going to  happen.  I ask if
you really believe there is a higher being watching over us and that God is
based on love and kindness, what are you afraid of?  Unfortunately most of
the world has accepted the beliefs of one or more organized religions and
doesn't have the courage to look outside the walls and question what they
have been told is true. There is not one single person alive today who knows
everything that is true, that is the beauty of life, because life is about
new experience and questioning.  Do you realize that Jesus was not a
Christian?  Buddha was not a Buddhist?  These are all organized religions
organized by man after the death of an enlightened being.  Why are there so
many versions of the Christian faith if it is only based on modeling
yourself after Christ.  Because of the conflicting opinions of the men who
created each house.  Everybody chooses a house because it is safer to be
indoors than out but everything that God created is on the outside waiting
to be explored, experienced and questioned. Step outside!   Just my Opinion.