Charles and All -

A good question.  No, I am not taking any anti-rejection medications.  I was
part of a sub-control group.  There were 5 or 6 of us who received pig cells
that were specially "masked" so that the body's immune system did not
recognize them as foreign.

It apparently worked; I have no problems of any kind.  And it's been over 5
years since the procedure.

I'm very grateful for this since the immuno-suppresion drugs create as many
problems as they solve.

Go to this URL for an online diary about this technology:

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/index.html">
http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/index.html</A>

Regards -

Jim Finn