this  articlefrom WE-MOVE reflects my impression of this subject

comparing UPDRS and SPECT are almost separate issues

what is interesting is the lack of a control group
a little late now, though the data can be gathered
it would be necessary to give a placebo to another set of patients
and maybe even a normal set of volunteers

ray

Ray Strand
                                     Prairie Sky Design
 -----------------(   on  the Edge of the Prairie Abyss  )---------------