From: "Lisa Crumrine" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: help re: fw Help

> saw new neuro on thurs, started new drugs on Friday.  asked if it was
going to be ok to change from permax to mirapex that dramatically , he said
no problem and that I should be feeling better right away.  I cant just go
back to the neuro on Monday because he is a 1/2 a days journey by boat and
plane and car...I suppose I could just go back to my old med doses on the
old drugs but that is going to mess me up also.  I am 44 yrs old dx '93 pd 9
yrs

> been having probs with the old drugs for awhile (that is why I am
switching
> ( sinemet 5 x 25/100 5 x permax .25 3 x symetryl)  see previous post "help
> thanks for any feedback
> Lisa
> st john usvi

mailto:[log in to unmask]