M.J. Fox on Larry King show last night portrayed the true picture of the nature of PD; one can even laugh at him without feeling guilty. His sense of humour is remarkable.He was more comfortable with himself than the interviewer. There is a lot to be done about research, particularly on stem cells as mentioned in many of List member's comments. It is comforting to know, according to Fox, that the scientific research is ahead of necessary funding to complete already many recognized leads. In a way we are lucky to have such high profiled people, like Fox, being personally involved with the disease. This is such a stimulus to the research.When there is something valid available, we will probably first see certain changes in treatment of the PD in celebrities.Thank you, Michael J. Fox, for your initiative.
Emily