Bruce - I've never heard of mail arriving into separate folders - but you can physically move the messages into separate folders.  "Create new Folder and name it" then click and drag each msg to its respectful place.  Thats what I do - would like to hear other options too.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Anderson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 2:18 PM
  Subject: Not PD, a request for Windows help

  Can one of our less computer challenged folk out there please tell me how do I set it up so I can receive my personal e-mail, my PD List mail and Sparkle mail all in separate folders?

  I had it set up that way but then I got a new computer and cannot recall how I did it - I had gotten the info previously from an issue of PC World magazine.

  THANKS,
  BBA