-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network

Date: Friday, April 12, 2002 18:05:19

To: [log in to unmask]

CONGRATULATIONS!  Persistence pays off.

Subject: Re: TC/thanksLynn,Terry,Greg

Terry, Greg, Lynn, thanks to you all I'm getting a BIG column on this issue

in the Community Forum of The Californian. I simply kept sending diferent

versions and they went for the big one. They know me due to my many ltrs to

editor, but this one belongs to all of you and hopefully all of us. Rayilyn